Sound and Vibration Therapy
Sound healing uses an integrated approach to facilitate healing by combining the wisdom of various systems including the Chakras, the Meridians and biofeedback energy. This therapy is a form of energy medicine that uses various types of sacred sound healing instruments to balance an animal’s or human’s energy. Some of the benefits are: relaxation, pain relief and stimulation of the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
All sentient beings on the planet are sustained by life force energy. Chinese medicine calls this energy “Chi”. It is also known to Indian Medicine as “Prana”. Chakras and Meridians are the primary paths through which this energy travels to bring healing to every cell.
Physicists now know that everything in the universe is made of vibrational fields including every atomic particle that exists. This of course extends to atomic particles found in the body. Sound penetrates into the body and down to the atomic level.
The body is at least 70% - 80% water. We know from the physics of sound that:
1. Sound changes form
2. Sound breaks up crystallization
3. Sound creates and dissolves form
Benefits of a Sound Healing session:
1. Sound hydrates bodily tissue
2. Sound helps the body stay more liquid
3. Improved overall energetic alignment
4. Sound work speaks directly to the innate intelligence of the person
5. Sound complements and enhances other mind-body therapies
6. Sound improves circulation and oxygenation
7. Sound helps dissolve historically held memories in tissue
8. A deeper rest and relaxation
9. A balancing of the electro-magnetic field
10. Pain is often released
If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our bodies.
~Dr. Mitchell L. Gaynor, M.D.